Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

What Now?

Well I beat the Elite Four, Captured Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre, I can't capture the Regis. But hey I think I'm done I need a break from Pokemon for a day or two :P. But hopefully sometime this month I pick up a DS and buy either HeartGold or SoulSilver, any suggestions to which game I should buy? I also am going to picking up a copy of Pokemon Platinum, and I'll be doing a run through. And kind of reviewing while I do. Hope you enjoy whats coming up in the future! :D
Edit: I also forgot to mention that after the battle with the Elite 4 my Mightyena totally got destroyed by a Level 35 Wingull feels bad man.
Edit: I'm still a little unsure on which version to get next, any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Soul Silver, but I kind of like Heart Gold too, so if anyone can give me a little info about either game would be nice lol.

1 comment:

  1. i downloaded an emu for my psp to play the old pokemon games, lost a week of my life, was best ever.

    ReplyDelete